Having in mind technical demands related to publishing of the Proceedings, the authors have to send their papers strictly prepared according to the Instruction for Authors by April 29, 2018, exclusively over OnLine Submission Form. For the paper(s) larger than 5MB in size, authors should send their contributions via E-mail as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org . Authors should choose one of the sending options, the use of both is not encouraged.
Papers which are not prepared according to the instruction or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
1. Manuscripts, written as MS Word file, should be submitted via OnLine Submission Form.
The deadline for submission is April 29, 2018.
2. The paper should be written on A4 pages and include text, Tables, illustrations (if any) and references. Text and signs on the illustrations should be visible and readable. The paper should be written as follows:
Abstract: up to 200 words
3. The SI system nomenclature and commonly used expressions should be used throughout the text. Detailed and widely known mathematical expressions should be avoided. Necessary mathematics can be presented, in the form of one or more appendices. References should be in square brackets [ ], and placed before the punctuation; citation should be made in usual manner and in the order they appear in the text.
4. Journal references must cite the title of the paper and its starting and ending pages, for example:
8. Bowman, C. M., Landee, F. A., Title of the paper, J. Chem. Soc. 1967, 7, 43-47
References to the books should cite the authors, title, publisher, publication date, and page:
9. Smith, A. B., Textbook of Organic Chemistry, D. C. Jones, New York, 1961, pp. 123-126.
5. Text should be single-spaced; do not number the pages.
6. For poster presentations, the area of 0.8 x 1.0 m will be available
Autori koji prijavljuju radove na jezicima bivših jugoslovenskih republika treba da dostave i prevod Naslova, adrese insititucija autora i Izvoda rada na Engleski jezik.